Achieve Life Solutions
I believe in making the place you live the place you love by covering stories on healthy families, homes, bodies, pets, gardens and finances. It is my hope to be a blessing to you and your family in all ways. This is dedicated to anyone who has goals they want to achieve. Through my messages I have hope to inspire action and enhance lives by helping people reach their goals. Here's to your success!
Healthy, Homemade Baby and Travel Wipes
It is truly amazing how many ingredients go into handy wipes we use to freshen up while travelling, wiping down surfaces around food and changing diapers. Unfortunately there are some ingredients contained in these convenient little wipes that are not good for our bodies.
It is truly amazing how many ingredients go into handy wipes we use to freshen up while travelling, wiping down surfaces around food and changing diapers. Unfortunately there are some ingredients contained in these convenient little wipes that are not good for our bodies. Thankfully I have found some wonderful recipes for wipes that you can quickly make right at home! When packed in a little ziplock bag, you will have healthy cleansing wipes that you can take with you anywhere you go so you (and your baby’s) skin can stay clean, moisturized and soft naturally.
What To Look For
- Old towels that can be cut up into squares
- Sturdy paper towels
- Gentle ingredients found in the home
- Essential oils such as chamomile, lavender, tea tree oil
- Look for old towels or receiving blankets that can be cut up into squares. You can sew the edges for reusable wipes.
- Invest in sturdy paper towels to soak in the cleansing mixture and become wipes.
- You can remove the center cardboard tube from paper towels and pull the paper towels from the center. Place the paper towels in a plastic box, cut a star in the lid and pull your wipes through.
- You can add a few drops of essential oils to any wipe mixture for additional aromatic and healing properties, especially tea tree, lavender, or chamomile oil.
- Avoid using synthetic oils.